Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New story!!

Hey there,


I'm sure you are all wondering where I have been for the past year .... busy... really busy! The other thing is this is a writing blog. I only tend to post here when I have a writing project in the works. Which I didn't up till a few days ago....


I have been busy plotting my book learning about my characters and spending time trying to encourage myself to actually start writing it. :)


But here's the big news... I just wanted to let you know that starting in a few days I will began to post the rough draft of my story as it come along so that you can see how it is going.








I can't say much right now but it is set in Medieval times and the main character is Will Scarlett.


Anyway more on this later when I post my rough draft.




Keep checking back for it....


I also have a Facebook page that you can go to in order to see when I have updated my blog. My Facebook name is Hannah Blow.




Have a blessed day! 


Hannah Elise Blow


No comments:

Post a Comment

Great to hear from you!

Thank you so much for commenting!!!

Hannah Elizabeth...