Saturday, October 20, 2012

It's Coming!

Dear friends,

Next month starts is National Novel Writing Month! I am pretty excited... It's hard to believe that in just a little more then two weeks I will be furiously writing my newest novel! 

I'm excited! Did I already say that? :P 

Anyhow I am not on here to rave. I have a favor to ask of my readers. I need help coming up with a name for one of my characters. My story is set in 19th century England(think Jane Austen, Charles Dickens) and has a young practicing doctor in his twenties.  I have tried some names but can not come up with a good name to suit a doctor. 

Names I have tried:

~ Walter- ummmmm..... I don't know. I think it sounds too childish perhaps.
~ Mark- This was the original name but somehow it does not seem to be a name from the 19th century. 


Anyhow.... If you have any ideas please leave a comment!

Your crazy scribbling friend,





Hannah Elise. 

2 comments:

  1. check this page out, it has a lot of cool names.
    I like Maxwell:D


    http://www.ancestorville.com/blogs/articles/1610582-19th-c-victorian-nicknames-boys-male

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Miriam,

    Thanks! I will consider that name. It is all still up in the air.. :)

    That site is wonderful by-the-way!

    Hannah Elise

    ReplyDelete

Great to hear from you!

Thank you so much for commenting!!!

Hannah Elizabeth...